Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Friday, March 11, 2011

I've tried to breath

Apologize for the lack of post because I was unable to update my blog due to some issues in Beijing (yes, I was in Beijing since last week and it was really cold). Just reached Hongkong a few minutes ago and still waiting for the next flight back to Jakarta. So I took my time to update my blog (yeay).

The red coat
The details of the hoodie

Brought my lovely wedges that I got from Ulin Custom Shoes to Beijing to match the coat that my mom bought. The coat is really pretty but really hard to work with, really.
Then I went to this garden near the hotel I stayed and took some pics that maybe could work for the coat. Since it's too big (I mean really big), me and my sister have this idea to fly the coat up and down, here and there, and the results was really nice (at least that's what I thought). Yeah I know the chains of the wedges were also flying here and there too, but hey the main focus is the coat right?

So I hope you could enjoy these photos as much as I do =)


I've tried to breath Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin