Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, March 21, 2011

"Mildred Pierce" New York Premiere



Excuse me Kate Winslet but when did you become a hot sexy mama? I had to do a double take when I view her in this fabulous black polka-dot sheer panel Stella McCartney dress.

She is giving me fever to no end in this dress. The actress is showing off her wonderful curves in this silhouette.

I am living for her modern wavy up-do. She completed her look with simple black sandals and a metallic Calvin Klein clutch.



Evan Rachel Wood didn't want Kate Winslet to put her to shame so she gave her a run for her money in this amazing sexy plum jersey Elie Saab thigh-split dress. I always adore this color because of the rich hue and it looks great on every skin-tone.

She completed this sensational look with soft curls and matching strappy Elie Saab sandals.

"Mildred Pierce" New York Premiere Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin