Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Running across the road


Went to Singapore for only a few hours yesterday due to some reasons and of course to pick up my new shoes (will blog about it soon, I promise they are so lovely).

Wearing cropped top from Pink Label, shoes from Ulin Custom Shoes and Hermes Birkin from my eldest sister collection (don't you love the blue?).

Walk around my condo area as soon I reached Singapore (how I miss this place!!) before going out to chill, eat and shop (though I didn't get anything since the time was too short). However, I always have a chance to take some pictures, yeah always ;)

I don't know why people just can't stop staring at my double blue platform shoes (wore them from Jakarta to Singapore). Those are (again) gifted from Ulin Custom Shoes (CP: arfadh1708@gmail.com). Give them some love, will you? =)


Running across the road Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin