Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, March 13, 2011

But I left my horse behind

Still when I was in Beijing
belt and pants from Zara, flat boots from a random shop, sunglasses from Armani Exchange

I always adore how adorable jockey's wear is, it's simple, comfortable and stylish at the same time (not to mention you can wear it on any season too).
Went to Great Wall (I don't know for how many times already) and found this interesting spot for photo taking near the cable car area. Since I've no interest to climb the wall again, so I decided to take some snaps there. Believe me, the weather was like really really cold and yet I took off my jacket only to get these pictures hahaha silly? I know (however, I still wore my long john inside).
Couldn't wear my high heels there due to my job as a tour leader (except the red wedges that I've posted before cause I took it secretly in the morning hahaha).

So, what do you think? =)


But I left my horse behind Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin