Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's so bright, so bright


This is what I do during my spare time, editing photos and trying some new tones.


I realized that I've been wearing some unusual shoes in the past two weeks, so today I decided to wear my super simple nude peep toe that I got from forever21 in Singapore.


For some of you who have been following me on LOOKBOOK.nu might recognized this lace mini dress, since I've worn them as a vest before. It's actually handmade by my sister Kiki Siantar (have I mentioned before that my eldest sister is a talented designer? hahaha I know how lucky I am).


It's so bright, so bright Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin