Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, March 28, 2011

Well, not really

Had been dancing non-stop these past few weeks, from practicing and performing to the secret project (there will be a surprise, soon). So, last Saturday my dance crew performed for Wedding Romance Week by Bella Donna Group at Grand Indonesia.
Meet the 3D dancers Jule, Mariyah, me, Melly and Jacqueline
Details, cropped fur vest and high waisted sequin shorts. 
Costume designed by our coach Erick. Believe me, he is a super talented designer too.

 And, outfit photos after the performance.
The unique blazer that I mentioned before, the one that I bought from the Goods Dept last week, It's Oline Workrobe. What do you think?
Wearing the JC lita in mustard distressed *again*

 Meet my super twinzie! Melly

The rings
and meet the photographer a.k.a WidyaVJPratiwi

So how was your weekend? =)

Well, not really Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin