Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I wanted in my shoe rack for now

Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Mustard Distressed
source purestyel
Who doesn't love these Lita since they have been sold out every now and then on every online-sites, not only in one color but in almost every color. I really adore Jeffrey Campbell so much for designing so many adorable and amazing shoes. Btw anyone selling their litas?? I really want these so BAD ;)


Jeffrey Campbell Clinic in Black Calf
I know, Jeffrey Campbell again. I've been wanting these shoes for quite sometimes and yet I don't know why I haven't bought these until now. I love the mirrored wedges thing featured in the shoes that made me think that I don't have to bring my pocket mirror anymore if I have these *nonsense*.


Messeca Coraline in Turquoise
As for these pair, I just really love the turquoise color! However, I won't reject if somebody give me these pair of shoes *oh who doesn't*.

DSquared 160mm Nappa Spine Heel Ankle Boots
Those spine heel!! For those who have been following my twitter should know that I've been wanting these shoes from last year when I saw Chiara Ferragni wore it here. Aren't they wickedly adorable?? It's just the prices that are not too friendly to my pocket =( okay I'll start saving now!

So what's in your wishlist? ;)

What I wanted in my shoe rack for now Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin