Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, May 16, 2011

64th Canne Film Festival:"The Artist" Premiere



Fan Bing Bing may have to file a police report on me because I am totally obsess with her and I feel like I am stalking her!

The Asian actress looks beyond stunning in her purple and lavender ombre ruffle Atelier Versace strapless dress.

This magnificent silhouette reminds me of Zoe Saldana's spectacular Givenchy dress she wore to the 201o Oscars.

A modern wavy up-do and silver clutch completed her look.



Now this is what I am talking about! I nearly fell out of my chair when I view Indian actress Sonam Kapoor in this extraordinary white and black mesh overlay Jean Paul Gaultier Couture gown.

I adore the sculptural printed detail on the hips and the the skirt of the dress.

She completed her look with a beautiful up-do and flawless make-up.

This is pure art and one of my favorites dresses of this year!


Asian Actress Li Bing Bing( I thought she was Fan Bing Bing sister but she is not) looks like a fairy tale princess in this gorgeous pale blue and white feathered detail Georges Chakra tulle dress.

Just like Fan, Li has grace and elegance of a queen. She completed her look with a parted up-do and an embellished clutch.

I have a feeling that another stalking police report may be filed!

64th Canne Film Festival:"The Artist" Premiere Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin