Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, April 11, 2011

It takes two bows to sail


Just another random outfit photos on weekend.


I seriously need to cut my bangs! Don't you think so?? Sometimes I just can't handle them and it makes me want to cut them so bad!

sailor top with bow from Platinum in Bangkok, printed legging from Cotton On, bow ring from H&M and shoes from Ulin Custom Shoes (you know what? the owner said to me that they are going to launch their line soon!).

So, yesterday somebody asked me how do I take my daily outfit photos. Well, the most important thing for me is to make sure there is somebody who's willing to take my photos (my two little sisters are always standby in my case hahaha). Then, I will choose the right outfit according to my mood (including the SHOES) and snap snap snap. PS. If you want to make your photos look natural, try to take the photos while you're walking.
Yes, just that simple =)


It takes two bows to sail Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin